- Nature of the incident
- Information on the type of material involved in the HAZMAT scene
- Address and Mapsco / Kappa number
- Radio channel the incident is operating
- Telephone number of a contact on scene
- Emergency or non-emergency response by the teams
- Level 1 or Level 2 response (see below)
- Specifically request that HM22 be staffed with HAZMAT technicians if you need them to operate HM22 upon arrival.
There are two types of responses for the Hazardous Materials Team; the requesting agencies' Incident Commander should make the Level 1 or Level 2 request.
- In a Level 1 response both North Richland Hills HM22 and Roanoke HM66 will respond to the requesting agency
- In a Level 2 response NRHW Alarm will call the following agencies alarm office by phone to respond their on-duty hazardous materials technicians:
|NETCOM||817.743.4522||Colleyville, Keller, Southlake, Westlake|
|NHRW||817.281.1000||Haltom City, NRH, Richland Hills, Watauga|
- The HAZMAT team will operate on NRHW Fire 7
Contact NRHW at 817-281-1000
When calling the North Richland Hills dispatch office due to a hazardous materials situation please be prepared to provide the following information: